We are regularly updating our risk assessments to ensure that we have an update to date approach for meeting government criteria. We are now cautiously relaxing some of the procedures we have in place, with the following:
- Children still enter school through the playground and back doors of their classrooms.
- Assemblies and lunch times will now happen as a whole school, however each class will be sat with the rest of their class.
- All year groups will have playtimes together.
- Regular cleaning of areas with high frequency traffic.
- Regular handwashing and sanitising encouraged.
If your child has any symptoms of COVID-19 (A new continuous cough, a high temperature or loss of taste and smell, then please keep them off school and arrange for a PCR test. There is now no need for a child to isolate if they have been into close contact with someone who's tested positive. We do recognise that every situation is different, so if you do have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to Neal Banner, as we can access the most up to date advice.
Thank you for your ongoing support and helping to keep our community safe.